A verdict has been reached. After extensive deliberation with the Advisory Board for the upcoming World Water-Tech Innovation Summit, we’ve defined the top challenges facing the water sector in 2018:
- Microplastics: Preventing microplastics from entering waterways
- Building Resilience: Reducing the severity and cost of extreme weather events
- Digitization: Harnessing predictive analytics to become more proactive
- Procurement: Accelerating tech adoption with innovative delivery models
- Water Re-use: Overcoming roadblocks to municipal and industrial re-use
- Resource Recovery: Advancing towards closed loop resource cycles
- Investment: Galvanising capital towards solutions and untapped markets
To address these challenges, over 300 international water leaders from municipalities, utilities, engineering consultancies, technology suppliers and financiers will meet in London on February 20-21, 2018.
World Water-Tech is your annual opportunity to network with potential partners and clients from around the world, with a full programme of 1-1 meetings alongside two days of intensive sessions.
Here’s a snapshot of the speakers who you will meet at this year’s summit:
There are still opportunities to speak, exhibit or pitch your solution at the summit. If you have an interesting story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.