With one week to go, time is running out to book your ticket to the World Water-Tech North America Summit.
Meet over 40 utilities, including:
- Bart Weiss, Division Director, Hillsborough County Public Utilities Department
- Ben Stanford, Senior Director, Water Research and Development, American Water
- Brent Yamasaki, Assistant Manager, Water System Operations Group, MWD Southern California
- Cecil McMaster, Deputy Commissioner – CIO, NYC Dept. Environmental Protection
- Chris Franklin, CEO, Aqua America
- Claus Møller Pedersen, Chief Operating Officer, Aarhus Vand
- Denis Bilodeau, Board President, Orange County Water District
- Fred Nenninger, Acting General Manager, Liquid Waste Services, Metro Vancouver
- John Entsminger, General Manager, Las Vegas Valley Water District
- Karine Rougé, President – Treatment Solutions North America, SUEZ
- Kishia Powell, Commissioner, Department of Watershed Management, Atlanta
- Nicolette Bateson, Chief Financial Officer, Great Lakes Water Authority
- Paula Kehoe, Director of Water Services, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Steven Cole, Assistant Director of Water Operations Division, LA Department of Water & Power
- Ted Henifin, General Manager, Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Verna Arnette, Deputy Director, Greater Cincinnati Water Works
Register now to arrange 1-1 meetings through our meetings software with potential new clients such as Arla Foods, PepsiCo, Barrick Gold, Dow, GE, IBM and more.
With special thanks to our partners: Amane Advisors, Cole Engineering, Evoqua Water Technologies, FATHOM, IMGeospatial, Master Meter, Ontario Ministry of International Trade, Ontario Clean Water Agency and XPV Water Partners.