Prominent waste management companies and government bodies from global markets including Australia, Serbia, Turkey, Czech Republic, Vietnam, Singapore, Africa and the USA will present current project opportunities at the upcoming World Waste to Energy & Resources Summit in London, 23-24 May.
Think you’ve heard all there is to hear from the sector? Put your knowledge to the test!
• Once approved, what country will be home to the “world’s largest” waste-to-energy facility?
• Which city in Turkey has a new 3000 tonne per day waste-to-energy facility in the pipeline?
• What influenced Belgrade’s decision to include new waste-to-energy facilities in its Local Waste Management Plan 2011-2020?
• What markets are Chinese investors looking to for acquisition opportunities in waste?
• Which Asian country is currently researching potential technologies as part of its future waste management ambitions?
All will be revealed on May 23 -24. Presentations and discussion will focus on the current and future waste infrastructure needs of high-growth global markets, with an emphasis on opportunities for partnerships and participation.
View the 50-strong speaker line-up for the World Waste-to-Energy & Resource Summit here.
With thanks to the summit partners: Astute, Bouygues Energies & Services, CMS, DADI Group, FCC Environment, Kobelco, Lockheed Martin, Mitsubishi, Nippon Steel, SynTech Bioenergy and Valmet.
Share this post and join the conversation www.worldwastetoenergy.com