Next week, the Green Investment Bank will host a networking drinks reception for all delegates at the World Waste to Energy & Resources Summit.
Are you able to join us?
Following its recent acquisition by Macquarie, this is a great opportunity to meet the GIB team and find out how the changes will affect the waste to energy industry.
View the Full Programme Here: www.bit.ly/W2Eagenda
GIB is just one of 10 project financiers speaking at the summit, including:
– Chris Holmes, GREEN INVESTMENT BANK
– Stefan Rattensperger, INVESTEC
– Alexander Alting von Geusau, ING BANK
– Kwong-Wing Law, NATIXIS
– Jonathan Bova, HANCOCK RENEWABLE ENERGY GROUP
– Laura Busato, EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK
– Christel Bourbon-Séclet, PROPARCO
– James Samworth, FORESIGHT GROUP
– James Michelsen, IFC
– Hamish McPherson, AURIUM CAPITAL MARKETS
If you are developing a waste to energy project in the UK, Europe or overseas, there is nowhere better to meet the financial partners you need to get your project to the next stage.
Registration Closes on Friday – Sign Up Here: www.bit.ly/W2ERegister
With thanks to our partners: Astute, Bouygues Energies & Services, CMS, DADI Group, FCC Environment, Green Investment Bank, Kobelco, Lockheed Martin, Mitsubishi, Nippon Steel, SynTech Bioenergy and Valmet.
Share this post and join the conversation www.worldwastetoenergy.com