Early registration for the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in San Francisco will close in just one week on January 31, so if you wish to attend and still have not registered, please book today to save $300.
Highlights of this year’s program include:
– 50 International Speakers including Cargill, Bayer CropScience, Dupont Pioneer, Monsanto, Dow Agrosciences, ADM, Land O’Lakes
– 15 Technology Innovators Pitching to our Panels of Investors
– Extended Networking in our Exhibition Space: Only 4 Stands Remaining
– “Best Newcomer” presentation from the winner of the World Agri-Tech Start-Up Demo Day
– 1-1 Meeting Software to Pre-Book Essential Meetings
– NEW: “Access Latin America” workshop with start-ups, accelerators and agribusinesses from Argentina, Brazil and Mexico.
To confirm your place, please book here.
If that is not enough you can also purchase the All Access: World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit & Future Food-Tech Pass. This combined pass gives you access to both summits during Rethink Ag & Food Innovation Week. To secure your place, please click here.
With more confirmed attendees than ever before, this is the best investment of time that you’ll make this year, so register today to snap up one of the last remaining early bird seats.