In the run up to the World Water-Tech North America 2016 summit, we’re taking a look back at 2015’s key points that became hot topics over the three-day event:
• A shift for cities towards diversified water resource options.
• Biggest smart city opportunities to come from cross-sector thinking.
• Investor return-led interest in big data.
• Energy and nutrients drive wastewater carbon rethink.
• Diverse drivers support decentralised technology opportunities.
• Data opportunities offer rapid returns for small utilities.
• Stronger industry-academia links are central to greater innovation.
• China – now the largest water and wastewater market globally.
• Corporate venture capital seeks strategic alignment.
• Drought and public outreach drive direct potable reuse acceptance in Texas.
Join the conversation www.worldwatertechnorthamerica.com