Accelerating Innovation in Energy Optimized and Climate Resilient Infrastructure
2016 marks the 4th year for the World Water-Tech North America summit, hosted by WaterTAP Ontario and Rethink Events. This year we focus on the role of advanced water and wastewater solutions in developing a low carbon economy.
Leading edge municipalities, private utilities, corporate investors, engineering giants and emerging technology companies will meet in Toronto to discuss new paths to finance and develop more intelligent, adaptive networks, and accelerate the adoption of energy recovery and re-use.
Find out below what the key themes and highlights are for this year’s World Water-Tech North America summit.
• Hear direct from utility CFOs and CEOs: Find out which water utilities are looking to invest in new infrastructure, and what solutions they’re looking for
• Discover the secret to energy optimization: Hear best practice case studies of energy optimization and networking management from the world’s leading water companies
• Turn your wastewater into a resource: Learn how to build a successful commercial model for re-use and resource recovery
• Get head of the technology curve: Hear pitches from a dozen selected technology entrepreneurs with potentially game-changing solutions
• Find the right partners to scale your business: Meet innovation clusters, accelerators and investors with the resources to take your product to market
• Revise your business model: Learn exactly what today’s water utilities are looking for, and how other tech companies have successfully navigated the commercialization minefield
• Unlock international business opportunities: Meet international water delegations looking to partner with Canadian and US tech developers
• Meet 1-1 with dozens of new contacts: Use the water industry’s best networking tool to pre-set meetings with your most important new leads
Join the conversation www.worldwatertechnorthamerica.com