The World Water-Tech Investment Summit 2013 will feature agenda-setting talks by international keynotes, panel debates, roundtable discussion groups and a technology showcase.
Bringing together 200 utilities, technology companies, corporate investors and venture capital investors, discussion will focus on:
- Smart, data-driven technologies for municipal water infrastructure
- New technologies in treating and recycling industrial water: Oil & gas, mining, food & beverage
- Intelligent irrigation and the role of water technologies in agriculture
- Investor appetite for water-tech companies – and where the market is heading in 2013
- The role of engineering consultancies in bringing new technologies to market
For more information, and to register, visit www.worldwater.rethinkevents.com
The 2013 Waste to Energy City Summit will bring together policy-makers, project developers, technology companies and investors from throughout Europe to discuss the opportunities and challenges in developing advanced waste-to-energy facilities in today’s cities and industrial parks.
Focusing uniquely on gasification, plasma arc gasification and pyrolysis technologies, this summit is an essential networking event for the thermal conversion industry.
The technology showcase will reveal the most innovative solutions currently being brought to market, with a particular focus on converting waste to heat, synthetic gas, transport fuels and chemicals.
C-level speakers will identify which international markets present the greatest opportunities for waste conversion technologies, and the regulatory conditions necessary to secure finance and achieve commercial success.
To help shape the agenda for this important summit, please contact us