Investigating the role of technology in building an efficient, resilient and sustainable agri-food supply chain, Rethink Agri-Food Innovation Week will feature 17 agri-food tech start-ups from around the world, presenting innovative solutions at the three-day global summit in Singapore.
The start-ups will pitch their ground-breaking technologies to an influential summit audience of over 250 agri-food business leaders, taking questions from a panel of judges including:
- Rushdi Razif, Investment Advisor, 500 START-UPS
- Steve Rhodes, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, THE TRENDLINES GROUP
- Carsten Krome, CEO, HATCH
- Rebecca Lian Hwee Peng, Wilmar Distinguished Fellow, WILMAR INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Adam Lyle, Executive Chairman, PADANG & CO
- Thad Simons, Managing Director, THE YIELD LAB
Further start-ups will be discovered at the TechHub – a dedicated space for early-stage companies within the networking and exhibition area.
Check out the start-ups here: https://bit.ly/2QbS9Bs