With just four weeks to go, make sure to book your ticket to the World Water-Tech North America summit before it sells out.
This year, you will hear from a whole host of new faces who will share their insight into the power of technology to enhance your operational efficiency, cut energy costs and free up capital.
Here’s a snapshot of the 40+ US, Canadian and international utilities that you will meet:
- Bart Weiss, Division Director, Hillsborough County Public Utilities Department
- Ben Stanford, Senior Director, Water Research and Development, American Water
- Brent Yamasaki, Assistant Manager, Water System Operations Group, MWD Southern California
- Cecil McMaster, Deputy Commissioner – CIO, NYC Dept. Environmental Protection
- Chris Franklin, CEO, Aqua America
- Claus Møller Pedersen, Chief Operating Officer, Aarhus Vand
- Denis Bilodeau, Board President, Orange County Water District
- Fred Nenninger, Acting General Manager, Liquid Waste Services, Metro Vancouver
- John Entsminger, General Manager, Las Vegas Valley Water District
- Karine Rougé, President – Treatment Solutions North America, SUEZ
- Kishia Powell, Commissioner, Department of Watershed Management, Atlanta
- Nevin McKeown, President and CEO, Ontario Clean Water Agency
- Nicolette Bateson, Chief Financial Officer, Great Lakes Water Authority
- Paula Kehoe, Director of Water Services, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Ted Henifin, General Manager, Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Verna Arnette, Deputy Director, Greater Cincinnati Water Works
But the summit isn’t just utility focussed. You will also meet potential clients and partners from Arla Foods, PepsiCo, Barrick Gold, Dow, GE, IBM and more, all seeking advanced solutions in water and wastewater management.
Our 1:1 meeting system launches soon: Register now to set up private meetings with 250 decision makers who have the power to sign contracts: www.worldwatertechnorthamerica.com/register
With special thanks to our partners: Amane Advisors, Cole Engineering, Evoqua Water Technologies, FATHOM, IMGeospatial, Master Meter, Ontario Ministry of International Trade, Ontario Clean Water Agency and XPV Water Partners.