We’ve been so busy finalising the agenda for the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit on October 17-18 that there’s not been a chance to update you on the latest additions to the speaking faculty.
And we’ve got some big names to announce:
– Bayer’s Adrian Percy joins Donald Marvin of Inocucor to present the latest innovations in soil health and the microbiome
– AGCO, John Deere, Trimble and Conservis join forces to debate the future of robotics and automation on the farm
– UK growers The Green Pea Company and G’s Fresh share their views on current technology needs and adoption challenges in a Fireside Chat with Tom Green of Spearhead International
– China: Charles Hunting of Tsing Capital share insight into China’s fast-growing agri-tech ecosystem
– Ukraine: Alex Lissitsa, CEO of IMC and Petro Melnyk, CEO of Agricom Group discuss new opportunities for technology adoption in the Ukraine, with a focus on farm automation
– Blockchain Breakfast Briefing: Leading influencer, Emma Weston, CEO at Australia-based Agridigital will set the story straight on Blockchain as a solution for sustainable agri-food supply chains
NEW FOR 2017:
– Vertical Farming Systems workshop and tour to GrowUp Urban Farms on Monday October 16
– Pre-summit networking dinner to celebrate World Food Day, with an after-dinner speech from the Executive Director of Action Against Hunger
These are just a few highlights of an absolutely stellar lineup: The full agenda can be viewed here.
We hope you can join us in London for two days of networking and deal-making. Register directly online today.
With thanks to our partners: Innovate UK, Bioenterprise Capital, Conservis, Dow AgroSciences, Dupont Pioneer, Iteris, ITK France, Inocucor, Monsanto, MGV, Pontifax AgTech, Tropic Biosciences, VIB Belgium and Ynsect.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Join the conversation www.worldagritechinnovation.com